Thursday, February 10, 2011

☻☻☻ mY drEam, mY fUturE ☻☻☻

Many of us are dreaming to become successful in the future. And what is the key?. For me, studying hard is the key for this. We must study hard for us to achieve our ambitions in life. Because it is the only thing that our parents want's for us. We should think first before we take up a course, because it will our life in the future someday. And we should make sure if what is the best course for us to take up. Life is not a game that there are many life. We are only one life and don't waste this. Make our life the best that we can do. I can't almost imagine that i am now graduating in high school. And i thank God for this. I promise to study hard so that i will be able to achieve my ambitions in life. And someday or somehow, i will be change all the sacrifices of my parents. And i dedicate my "diploma" to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment